In light of the current pandemic, Health & Fitness Scotland will implement the following procedures for all consultations until further notice.
The client’s initial assessment can be done online or face to face.
Face to Face Appointments
To arrange the appointment a member of staff will contact the client to carry out an initial triage where the client will be asked questions/given information as undernoted:
· We will check the client’s health status with them. We will ask them to confirm that there is no one in their household who is showing any Covid19 symptoms or who is awaiting test results.
· If the client’s status changes they are required to advise us of this prior to any subsequent appointments.
· Clients will be asked to complete a statement showing that they know of and accept the risks of a face to face appointment. It also confirms that neither they, nor anyone they have been in contact with, are displaying any Covid19 symptoms. The client will receive an email confirming their appointment which will contain a link to the form where they can complete it and send it back. If the client does not have an email address they can complete and sign the form in the treatment room.
· The appointment will not continue if the form is not completed.
· If the form is sent by email, a reminder text will be sent 24 hours before the appointment to check that their status remains the same. The client must inform us if their status has changed.
Payment will be taken in advance by PayPal link.